10 Excellent Little Kids Toddler Girl room Ideas On A Budget
Plenty of toddler girl room ideas on a budget won’t break the bank. Toddler girl room ideas grow so quickly, so it’s always a good idea to have a few options ready when they reach their tween years.
If you’re looking for ideas to keep your daughter happy, look at these ten!
- A mix of classic and contemporary pieces can create a fresh look in a small room.
- Swap out the bedding for bright, colorful sheets and pillows to set the tone for fun and excitement.
- Accessories like quilts or curtains can add personality to a space.
- Keep the focus on fun by adding items like a bouncy chair or playpen to the room.
- Use natural elements like plants or wooden furniture to add texture and warmth.
- If you’re short on money, try decorating with only necessities—a white bed, dark furniture, and basic accessories will do the trick!
- A pink and white bedroom with princess themes can be fun and trendy for young girls.
- Use cheerful prints and bright colors in your daughter’s room to make her feel happy and inspired.
- A nature-themed bedroom can be healthy and calming for little ones, especially if you incorporate plants into the décor.
- Add a framed photo or piece of art to your daughter’s bedroom for an extra special touch.
Tips For Choosing A Bedroom for A Small Child
When choosing a bedroom for a small child, there are a few things to keep in mind. First, the size of the room is important. If the room is too large, the child may feel lost and not feel like they have their own space. On the other hand, if the room is too small, the child may become uncomfortable or bored. Second, one should consider the child’s age and developmental stage. For example, children under two years old may not be able to sit up or stand up independently, so it might be better to choose a room with low furniture so they can’t climb onto things. Third, one should consider what kind of atmosphere they want for their little one’s bedroom. Some parents prefer calming colors, while others prefer more vibrant colors to stimulate their child’s imagination.
Cute Wall Decals
Kids’ bedrooms tend to be chaotic, but with a little organization and design help, it can easily make your child’s room look cozy and neat. One great way to spruce up a kid’s bedroom is using cute wall decals. These are available in all shapes and sizes, so finding one that fits the look and personality of your child is easy.
Here are some ideas for wall decals that can work well in a kids’ bedroom:
“Boomerang” decals come in all sorts of shapes and colors, so they can easily become the focal point of any room.
“Crazy Daisy” decals are perfect for a girl’s room, as they’re delicate looking but still have a bit of pizzazz.
Decorating with wall decals are Some ideas as follows:
Kids’ bedrooms can be a fun and creative place to decorate. They are often full of bright colors and lots of toys. But don’t let the budget stop you from giving your child’s room a personal touch. Wall decals are an inexpensive way to do just that.
Here are some ideas for using wall decals in kids’ bedrooms:
1) Add a simple design to the walls with decals. For example, a simple heart or star is a great way to show your child’s favorite animal or character.
2) Use glow-in-the-dark wall decals to turn a boring children’s bedroom into something special at night. Kids will love seeing their sleeping animals or characters in the dark.
3) Give your child’s bedroom a fun and colorful makeover with stickers or wall decals.
Animal Toy Storage
Choosing the right toy storage for your animal is important to ensure that your child has plenty of choices when it comes to playing.
There are a variety of options to choose from, so here are eight great ideas for animal toy storage:
- A large basket or container can be filled with different-sized toys and used as a toy chest. This way, there is always something to pick from, and no one will have too much of one type of toy over another.
- Use clear plastic shoe boxes or other small containers to store smaller toys. This way, they will be easy to grab and go when it’s time for a play session.
- Arrange the toys on shelves in a fun order or pattern. This way, your child can easily find what they’re looking for when needed.
Pink Soft Pastel Rug
Many types of rugs can be perfect for any room in your house. Consider looking into pink soft pastel rugs if you’re on a tight budget. These kinds of rugs are inexpensive but still look chic. They make a great choice for bedrooms, especially if your child’s bedroom is themed around pink!
Other advantages of keeping your daughter’s stuffed animals in such a way include:
Keeping your daughter’s stuffed animals in such a way as to avoid potential safety hazards can provide her with other advantages, such as increased storage space and organizational ability. For example, stuffed animals can be used as makeshift pillows when stored in an upright position, which can help make sleeping more comfortable. Additionally, your daughter can create her own personalized toy bed by grouping similar-sized plush toys together. This is an excellent way to encourage creativity and independence in your child.
Girly Night Lights For Girls
There’s no need to break the bank when looking for toddler girl room ideas for your little girl.
Instead, check out these eight girly nightlights that are perfect for girls ages 2-9!
- These floral nightlights are perfect for a sweet young girl’s room.
- This owl nightlight is perfect for a creative young girl.
- This pretty pink light is perfect for a girly girl who loves to shop and dote on her possessions.
- This unicorn light is just too cute for words and will bring a touch of magic to your little one’s bedroom!
- This butterfly light is another fantastic choice for a pretty, feminine room.
- This fairy light is the perfect addition to any child’s bedroom that loves to dream big dreams!
- This pink light is perfect for a girl who loves to play dress-up and pretend she’s a princess.
- This green heart light is the perfect addition to any child’s bedroom!
Window Drapes/Curtains For Girls
A girl’s bedroom should be just as pretty and girly as all the other rooms in her house, right? Of course, it does! But sometimes, your girl’s bedroom can feel a little more like a child’s room, especially if you’re on a budget. So in this article, we’re going to give you some ideas for window drapes and curtains that will make your little one’s room look like a million bucks – without breaking the bank.
If you want to keep your little girl’s bedroom feeling both grown-up and cozy at the same time, then consider buying some luxurious window curtains. There are so many different styles and colors to choose from, so you’re sure to find something that perfectly matches her personality and décor.
A Colorful And Cheerful Space
Since bedrooms are often one of the first rooms in a child’s home to undergo a makeover, it’s important to consider what will appeal to them and be budget-friendly.
So here are three colorful, cheerful toddler girl room ideas for kids on a tight budget.
- A twin or full-size bed with brightly-colored covers can set the tone for a fun and comfortable space. Add matching curtains or wall art for extra personality.
- For younger children, go for simpler themes like cars and trains. Put up posters or prints of your favorite scenes, and hang toy cars and train tracks above the bed.
- If you have more room, consider adding a built-in bookcase or storage unit above the bed to store toys and clothes. This is an ideal spot for little ones to keep their prized possessions safe while they sleep!
Decorate and furnish your little one’s bedroom in a fun, colorful way on a budget with these ideas.
- Start by picking out a fun fabric or wallpaper for the wall. A great option is something that will age well, like a vintage map print.
- Add bright bedding and accessories like animal pillows or comfy blankets to give the room some personality. You could also add some decorative lamps to create an ambiance.
- If you have extra money to spend, consider adding furniture pieces like a twin bed or dresser for your child to sleep in and shelves for their toys and books.
- Decorate a headboard, footboard, and mirror with a fun print or fabric.
- Consider buying a few coordinating accent items such as pillows or blankets in the same pattern to give your room visual interest and uniformity.
- If you’re a fan of neutral colors, paint the walls white for a soft, calming look.
- Using bright paint is a good way to add color to your room and make it feel more inviting.
- Consider putting a window seat in your room for the kids to relax, read, or play games.
- If you have enough space, add a few pieces of artwork to your walls that are colorful and interesting but not distracting.
- If you’re looking for a way to spruce up your playroom, create a space where the kids can have some quiet time without being disturbed.
- Brightly colored pillows and rugs can greatly impact any room.
- A nightstand or end table can add much storage space to your room and help you keep things tidy.
- For more ideas on how to decorate your playroom, check out these great ideas from Kid’s Activities Blog.
A Nursery With A Modern Edge
You can achieve a nursery with a modern edge by using interesting textures, patterns, and colors. For example, you could decorate a space with brightly colored walls and flooring, as well as light-colored furniture and accessories. Alternatively, you could achieve a more subdued look by using neutrals such as black or gray throughout the room. In either case, there will surely be something bright and exciting for the little ones to enjoy!
A Coastal Cottage Look In The Heart Of Town
When it comes to finding a kid’s bedroom that is both cool and budget-friendly, the coastal cottage style might just be what you’re looking for. Coastal cottages are typically smaller and more intimate than traditional homes on the coast, making them perfect for small spaces. Plus, they often come with easy access to the outdoors, giving your little one plenty of space to run and play while still being close by when they need you.
Here are six coastal cottage toddler girl room ideas that will fit any budget:
- A lofted bed with a coastal view – For a bit of extra cost, adding a lofted bed to your child’s bedroom can give them an extra level of privacy as well as access to beautiful views from their bed. If you can find an elevated bed with an expansive view of the ocean or coastline, all the better!
- A coastal-themed bunk bed – If you’re on a tight budget, don’t fret! Adding bunk beds to your child’s bedroom will give them the necessary privacy while allowing them to have fun with their friends.
- A coastal-themed twin bed – Bunk beds can be an awesome way to get more bang for your buck, especially when they’re in a coastal theme!
- A beach theme bedroom with bright colors and surfboard prints. This room can be as simple or detailed as you want it to be. You could go for a traditional beach cottage look with white walls and navy blue furniture, or try something more modern with pops of color and high-end pieces like an aqua rug.
- A forest fairy-themed bedroom with unique bedding and accessories. You can easily customize this room to fit any child’s personality or interests.
- An ocean-themed bedroom with a nautical bed and accessories. This room can be as simple or detailed as you want it to be.
Opulent, But Not Over The Top
When decorating a child’s bedroom, it’s important to remember that you will use their space for a long time. That means you don’t have to go overboard with the expensive furnishing and accessories. Some of the best toddler girl room ideas on a budget can be surprisingly elegant and sophisticated.
One way to achieve this look is by using light colors and neutrals. These colors will give your child’s room a warm and inviting feel while still functional. You can also opt for textured wallpapers or carpets that will add interest and texture.
Another great option when decorating on a budget is using items you already have in your home. For example, you could repurpose old furniture or dressers into kids bedrooms by painting them different colors or adding personal touches like personalized stickers or pictures.
Clever Use Of Space To Save Money
Some clever ideas to save money on a children’s bedroom include getting a small one with cheap drawers instead of buying a large dresser and stacking the larger items on top. Consider using sheets from previous seasons or purchasing sets of twin or single beds in different sizes for bedding. When decorating, think about using simpler pieces that you can combine in many ways to create unique looks without breaking the bank.
A Playful And Comfortable Space
When it comes to kids’ bedrooms, it’s all about keeping things playful and comfortable simultaneously. With a few clever ideas, you can create a space that your child will love without breaking the bank.
- Keep things simple by using large pillows and blankets. This will give your child plenty of quiet places to rest their head while keeping the room looking tidy.
- Opt for bright and cheerful colors when decorating your child’s bedroom. This will help keep them excited about spending time in their room and make it more enjoyable for you.
- Include playful toys in your child’s bedroom to keep them entertained while they sleep. This can be anything from a toy chest filled with goodies to a fun set of bunk beds with toys hidden inside them.
Kids’ bedrooms can be just as stylish as adult bedrooms.
When choosing a bedroom for kids, there are many options and styles. Whether you want classic or modern designs, there are plenty of great little toddler girl room ideas on a budget to fit any budget.
Here are some of our favorites:
- Choose a fun and colorful theme for your child’s room. This will help them feel excited about their new space and make it more fun to use.
- Use playful prints and patterns in your child’s bedroom to brighten the mood and add some personality.
- Another great option is soft lighting in your child’s bedroom, which can help them sleep better at night.
- A dark room can be intimidating for toddlers, so try lighting up your environment with calming colors and textures instead!
A Simple And Practical Bed
A good way to save some money on a kid’s room is to think about how you can make it more simple. For example, using a plain white or light-colored bed with no decorations will help keep the room looking neat and tidy. Another idea is to use furniture that can be moved around, such as a dresser with several drawers so kids can customize their space. When decorating a kid’s bedroom, consider including accessories like posters or wall hangings that are age-appropriate and cheerful. Finally, always keep in mind functionality when choosing furniture – children will likely move around in their bedrooms, so make sure the pieces are comfortable and easy to access.
Get Creative with Storage
Kids’ bedrooms can get quite cluttered and boring over time. However, there are plenty of ways to make a small bedroom feel more spacious and fun without breaking the bank.
Here are five ideas for children’s bedrooms that are both creative and affordable:
- Use reclaimed or salvaged materials to create an inexpensive but stylish bedroom. For example, you can repurpose old doors, window frames, or furniture into stylish storage units or headboards for your child’s bed.
- Add some pops of color with wall art or floor pillows in brightly-hued shades. This will help bring life to a dreary space and add a bit of personality.
- Keep things simple by opting for natural textures and materials like wood floors, textured wallpaper, or cotton bedding.
- Add a pop of color with a few accessories. Mixing bright and bold patterns with soft, neutral colors will help your child’s room feel more inviting.
- Add some whimsy with a vintage wicker basket or scattered bookshelves that add character to the space.
Make A Quilt Or Soft Toy Bed
Creating a bedroom that will suit the needs of your little ones can be daunting. But by using clever tricks and following simple guidelines, you can create an adorable, comfortable space without breaking the bank.
Here are excellent toddler girl room ideas on a budget:
- Create a quilt or soft toy bed. This is a fun and easy way to add personality and color to your room while providing a comfortable place for your child to sleep. All you need is some fabric scraps, batting, and coordinating fabrics for the bedding. You could even embroider a little message or design on the bedspread if you want!
- Alter an old dresser or chest of drawers into a children’s bedroom set.
- If you have an old dresser or chest of drawers that you no longer use, consider taking it apart and selling the pieces.
- Check the local thrift store for a good price, and then turn those dollars into something useful in your room!
- Keep old furniture pieces around for a comfy seat. If you have an old chair or couch too large to fit in your room, consider taking it apart and using the parts differently.
A colorful and whimsical bedroom for a two-year-old
When decorating a young child’s bedroom, don’t be afraid to use a little color and whimsy.
Here are colorful and whimsical ideas for two-bedroom-old bedrooms on a budget.
- Use bright colors in small doses. A room filled with bold hues can be overwhelming for a young child, so start using only a few playful accents. For example, add a splash of neon green to the curtains or a pop of pink to the bedding.
- Keep accessories simple. Instead of filling the room with many cluttered toys, go for brightly colored pillows, quilts, and comforters. Not only will these items look cute in the child’s bedroom, but they’ll also be more manageable for parents who want to keep their home neat.
- Play with scale. “If a child is older and no longer needs a strict playroom, it is OK to use the room as an art studio or a sewing room,” says Fotiadis.
A simple and modern bedroom for a three-year-old
When it comes time for your three-year-old to start growing out of their toddler bed and into a big kid bed, plenty of great options are available. So whether you’re on a tight budget or want something simple.
Here are great toddler girl room ideas for a three-year-old on a budget.
- A twin or full-sized bed with storage underneath is perfect for smaller spaces. You can find inexpensive beds at department stores, garage sales, and thrift stores. If you have room for an extra bed, consider adding a trundle bed to create more sleeping space.
- you can find a headboard, footboard, and rails at most home improvement stores or online. This setup is perfect if you want a more formal look in your child’s bedroom.
- If you don’t want to spend money on a headboard, create a more casual look by painting the wall behind the bed with an eye-catching pattern. You can also get creative with other home decor items like photos or posters.
A country-style bedroom for a four-year-old
Having a country-style bedroom for your four-year-old is a great way to show them that you love them and care about their interests.
In addition, you can stay within your budget by following these tips:
- Choose a simple color scheme. Stick to light colors such as white, cream, or off-white. This will make the room look more spacious and less cluttered.
- Use furniture that is both sturdy and cute. A bed with a canopy, dresser with storage space, and chairs that have comfortable cushions are all great options. Try to find contemporary and traditional pieces in design, so they will look like they have been in the child’s bedroom for years (even if they have only been there for a few months).
- Keep accessories minimalistic. You might want to add a few decorative touches, such as a photo or painting of your child, and maybe a little wooden plaque that reads Happy Birthday.
- If you have more than one child, consider having two beds in the room.
An adorable and comfortable bedroom for a 5-year-old
When choosing a bedroom for a five-year-old, it’s important to remember their age and personality type.
Here are adorable and comfortable toddler girl room ideas for a five-year-old on a budget:
- A princess theme is perfect for a little girl who loves to dress up and be fancy. She can decorate her room with all sorts of fairytale-themed furniture and accessories.
- A boy might prefer a more rugged and manly room, with lots of tools and cars hanging on the walls. This could include a toy truck bed for his toy car collection or an army bunk bed for his games of a soldier.
- Another fun option is to go with a pirate theme. You can do this through the furniture as well as the décor.
- For a little boy who loves to play with cars, he will also love having his car bed for sleeping in.
- A little girl who loves to dress up and be fancy might enjoy having a room filled with princess-themed furniture and accessories. This is a great way to help her feel like she’s living in a fairy tale world.
A fun and exciting bedroom for a six-year-old
When designing a bedroom for a child, there are many factors to consider. You must consider the room size, the budget, and the child’s age.
Here are excellent little toddler girl room ideas for six-year-olds on a budget.
- You can create a fun and exciting bedroom using bright colors and patterns. If you have limited funds, go for bold prints or checks in your child’s favorite colors. Some fun patterns to try include geometrics, stripes, and polka dots. Be sure that any furniture in the room is comfortable for a young person to lounge around in – bean bags or colorful chairs are perfect!
- If space is an issue, consider building a loft bed in your child’s bedroom.
- If your child’s room is small, consider adding a built-in desk to the wall.
- Hang artwork and photos on the wall to create interest in the room.
- Use an old suitcase for a curtain rod – it will make a big impact!
A stylish and comfortable bedroom for a seven-year-old
There’s no need to spend a fortune on a bedroom for your child when plenty of stylish and comfortable options are available on a budget. From small, single-occupancy rooms to larger spaces with multiple beds.
Here are kids toddler girl room ideas for seven-year-olds on a budget.
- A brightly colored room with plenty of storage is the perfect place for a playful seven-year-old. For added personality, add touches like unique bedding or accessories, or choose an eclectic mix of furniture that reflects your child’s interests and personality.
- If you want something more grown-up but still kid-friendly, opt for a room with neutral colors and plenty of natural light. Choose soft fabrics and textiles for furniture to create an inviting space that will feel comfortable day and night.
A beautiful and peaceful bedroom for an eight-year-old
When it comes to bedrooms for little ones, there are many different options. Whether you’re looking for a bright, cheerful, or more calming and soothing space, there is sure to be something perfect for your child.
Here are toddler girl room ideas for an eight-year-old on a budget.
- A pretty and colorful room can be a great way to introduce young children to art. Add some dolls or other toys to the room for an extra luxury touch.
- A nursery with soft fabrics and lots of storage can be perfect for a baby starting to grow out of newborn clothes. You could also feature photos of your child’s family or favorite characters on the walls.
- If your child loves cars, create an indoor car garage with tracks and cars!
An inviting and comfortable bedroom for a nine-year-old
Some bedrooms for children can be small and cramped. Yet, you want your child to feel comfortable and invited when they sleep. With these toddler girl room ideas, you can create a space that is both comfortable and chic.
- Start with a neutral color scheme and choose pieces that will coordinate well. For example, a white crib, wall hangings, or bedding will make the room look clean and modern.
- Add a fun element by opting for colorful bedding or artwork. A toddler’s room should be fun, not boring!
- Choose furniture that is designed for young children. Avoid large furniture items that could be dangerous if your child falls off or climbs on them unsupervised.
- If you have limited storage space, consider using baskets or shelves to store toys instead of adding bulky furniture to the room.
An adorable and comfy bedroom for a ten-year-old.
As a parent of a young child, it is natural to want the best possible bedroom for them. However, sometimes budgets make that difficult. Nevertheless, with some creative thinking and some clever shopping, you can find a bedroom that is both cute and comfortable for your 10-year-old.
Here are ideas for inexpensive kid bedrooms:
- Create a space within your home by adding an unused corner or nook to your living or family room. Adding shelves, curtains, and bedding can turn this into a cozy bedroom.
- If you have an older child ready for their own space, consider renting out part of your house or apartment through sites like Airbnb. You can find rooms in many different styles and sizes at very reasonable prices.
- If your child is a fan of the animated film Frozen, have them decorate their bedroom with images from the film. For example, the bedroom pictured above was decorated like the Ice Palace and featured Elsa’s dresses and Anna’s clothes.
- If your child is a Marvel or DC superheroes fan, you can decorate their bedroom with characters and themes from the comics. This room depicted Iron Man and his armor.
These ten excellent little kids’ room ideas on a budget are sure to inspire you to create a room that is both comfortable and stylish for your child. Whether you’re shopping on a budget or just want some great ideas, these will help. So go ahead and give your child the room they deserve – with a little creativity and some amazing toddler girl room ideas on a budget, you can do it!